OneNote Class Notebook and Digital Ink.



Hagley English teacher Anna uses OneNote Class Notebook and digital ink when teaching her Year 11 English class. Students complete essays in their individual student sections of the class's OneNote Class Notebook and Anna can look in to the student's notebook at any time to view their progress. Anna uses her stylus and touch screen device to provide timely feedback using a range of colours and methods.



"Using OneNote Class Notebook for my classes is great, for lots of different reasons. No longer do I need to ask students to email me copies of their work, or hand me flash drives or links to files which I and they are never sure I can get access to. By using OneNote Class Notebook I can look in to my students notebooks at any time that suits me. Also the ability to use my stylus and digital ink means I can still provide feedback the way I want. I can easily highlight sentences, underline text or comment on student work using a range of ink colours and types".

If you would like to know more about how Anna uses OneNote Class Notebook or digital ink, please feel free to discuss this with the Hagley's eLearning Leader, Nathan Walsh.

Comments

  1. The best Article that I have never seen before with useful content and very informative.Thanks for sharing info. You can also check our blog : Student notebook

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to access Teams at Hagley College